- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
ASHA Special Interest Group 14, Communication Disorders and Sciences in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Populations
- Charles Sturt University: Multilingual Children’s Speech
A compilation of resources for SLPs who are working with multilingual children
- Corpus of Contemporary American English
A word frequency database for English
- Corpus del Español
A word frequency database for Spanish
- Corpus of Vietnamese Texts
A word frequency database for Vietnamese
- Hong Bang Nonprofit Organization
A nonprofit organization that works to assist rural communities in Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Infographic of Vietnamese American community
Facts about the Vietnamese American immigrant and U.S born population.
- Modern Language Association
Census map of languages spoken across the U.S.
- SDSU College of Health & Human Services
Homepage of San Diego State University’s College of Health & Human
- SDSU School of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Homepage of San Diego State University’s school of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Trinh Foundation Australia
A non-profit website with resources for Vietnamese speech-language pathology.
- US Census (pdf)
Information on language use and the incidence of bilingualism (based on the 2000 Census)
- World Atlas of Language Structures
Languages and maps where they are spoken
- 2 Languages 2 Worlds Blog
This blog discusses bilingualism in many contexts: research in bilingualism, learning two languages, language impairment in bilingual populations, and more