- Click here to read about lab RA Elise Ramirez’s summer undergraduate research experience: Making Bilingual Speech Language Therapy More Accessible
- Combatting Myths About Bilinguals with Language Disorders (Ebert & Pham, 2020)
- New book co-authored by Dr. Pham in Plural Publishing Inc.: Language Disorders in Bilingual Children and Adults. 3rd edition.
- Research Outcomes: First Language Exposure Can Improve Both Languages For Bilingual Children. Read about findings from our lab.
- Kelly Nguyen: Learning to Lead, Learning to Grow (Scroll down to read about her Aztec Research Experience).
- Project CANVAS seeks to help area Vietnamese-American youth retain family, cultural tie through language preservation.
- Research and Professional Collaborations with Vietnam.
See: brief summary | full article